Our fresh salmon can be prepared for a wide variety of dishes, such as this delicious ceviche dish.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 200 g fresh SWISS LACHS fillets without skin
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (1)
- 1 Avocado
- 1 spring onion small
- 1 chilli pepper
- 0.5 Bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar, alternatively sherry vinegar
- Salt, black pepper from a mill
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (2)
- Slice the salmon fillet slightly diagonally into thin slices and arrange on a platter.
- Grate the zest of ½ lemon thinly. Squeeze the juice from the lemon. Mix both with the olive oil (1). Spread evenly over the salmon fillet with a brush and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone and peel. Chop the flesh into small cubes. Finely chop the white part of the spring onion and cut the green part into very thin rings. Remove the seeds from the chilli pepper, cut it into long, thin strips and then into very small cubes. Finely chop the parsley. Put everything in a bowl.
- Mix the vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar and olive oil. Pour over the avocado and mix thoroughly. Pour over the salmon ceviche before serving.
Fresh salmon fillet without skin 200G
Fresh salmon fillet with skin 1'000G
Delicious Swiss fresh salmon fillet from our sustainable salmon farm in Lostallo, Grisons, where the salmon are raised in fresh spring water to the highest quality standards – without any chemicals, antibiotics or microplastics.
To be able to use the salmon fillet for the recipe, the skin must first be cut away.